Monday 7 February 2022

Monogamous Knitting

 



This last 10 days or so I have been mostly knitting on my Bluiri Cardigan I so want this cardi that I've been knitting and knitting. I'm using Adriafil Knitcol which I love, but which has caused a problem I may not be able to live with. It has pooled. One side of the front looks very different from the other front. I didn't notice it until I took a photo to send to my sister. It was so obvious. Since I've done the icord edging all round it it doesn't look as bad so I'll get the sleeves done and then decide whether or not to keep it.


Although monogamous knitting is fine and dandy I did decide to take a break yesterday and knit up this hat. It took no time at all,  just a couple of hours. It's the Snap Hat by Tin Can Knits, using in my case, 2 strands of different yarn for a marled effect on 5.5mm needles. Quick, easy and very satisfying. Its a great stash buster and definitely useful for my hats for the homeless challenge this year.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing I hope you have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment