Tuesday 18 January 2022

What's On My Needles?

 Another grey day here in Worcestershire. I have spent the morning dyeing up some more gradient with speckles yarn, in a glorious pink this time. It's still in the slow cooker getting all steamy.

Two projects are occupying my knitting time at the moment. Firstly I'm knitting up some of my own dyed yarn with my own pattern. Hopefully this will be a sample for kits. It's the Ten Bump Shawl  which I created to show off the Urth Yarns that my sister and I have a shop shelf for at Cromford Mill, Derbyshire in Weaveknitit. The yarn is a 4 ply in the colour 'Dahlia Garden'.


The second WIP is the socks I put on last weeks post. Still knitting but I have put in the short row heel, not on the pattern but the heel I prefer, and am working my way down the foot. They will be finished very soon.


There is one more WIP which I could finish today if I got on with it,  As this needs to be done by Saturday, it's for my granddaughter, and I'm seeing her on Sunday I really should get on with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment