Wednesday 22 May 2013

Shetland 2, Knitting

This is the Jamieson & Smith shop in Lerwick. So many weights but I eventually went for some jumper weight, the go to yarn for fair isle knitting.


These were the colours I chose for the Yuglet hat. This pattern isn't in Ravelry's database so I thought I'd put a picture of it when I add it to my projects.



See how much I knitted whilst enjoying the view.




Today we went to Sumburgh Head to see puffins. I also met a lovely lady in a yarn shop at Hoswick who has a Little Peggy spinning wheel to sell. Hopefully we can do a deal. I'm calling back on Friday to see her and try it out. I'm very excited.

I haven't worked out how to add links when using my IPad so ill pop them all on when I get back.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I want to go, just for the shop! Wow, looks great. I love the view too!

    ReplyDelete