Monday 2 July 2012

Sock Kits in my Etsy Shop


Sock kits now in my Etsy Shop. This one with Cath Kidston fabric on the outside and pink stripe on the inside. The yarn has co-ordinating row markers.


This one with Clarke and Clarke fabric on the outside and white spots on blue inside. I include everything needed to make socks, yarn, needles, row markers, a sewing needle to sew up the toe and my pattern for basic socks.


This one also Clarke and Clarke in a different colourway from the one above and green and white check on the inside. The Zippy pouch is easy to make and holds the contents of the kits perfectly. I have made smaller zippy pouches for my camera, my headphones and make-up. Perhaps I should do a 'How To' on my blog for the zippy pouches.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous kits! I really love knitted socks and wish I could knit!

    I had a pink mini I loved once. It had little fat mag wheels and a sports steering wheel. Easy peasy to change the tyres!

    The colour was actually called "plum loco" but looked pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely the most fun I've had driving. I bet plum was gorgeous.
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely fabric bags and great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete