Wednesday 1 June 2011

Loving Half Term


I've been having a lovely time not being at school. Yesterday I made three cushions, two from some beautiful floral fabric from Clarke and Clarke. The other with a bundle of fat quarters in muted and washed out pinks. I'm not sure whether to put these on Ebay or to open a Folksy shop. I'd love to put them on Folksy, not only is it cheaper for me but also we should be supporting the handmade in all its glory. But its just not as 'out there' as Ebay. Today I made three log cabin pin cushions and bought zips to make up a few sock knitting kits. Again decisions, Ebay or Folksy for these too.

I finally got around to planting up my window boxes, I've gone with a white theme this year, the plants are far too small to look anything just yet, but give them a few weeks and hopefully they will look lovely. As soon as there is anything to see I'll put pictures. I did have a look at last years on my blog for inspiration, handy things, blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment