Saturday 17 September 2011

On My Needles



The gorgeous Noro Kochoran is being transformed into a lovely winter woolly. I love the softness of the colours and the yarn itself. This is going to be a very warm woolly! I have very nearly completed the body, I've done a top down in the round pattern. So about to cast off and begin the sleeves. I need to get it finished as I have just received some lovely yarn from Easyknits. I have a skein of Cherish which is a mix of merino, cashmere and nylon, in gun metal grey and a skein of Alpaca Silk Mix in pumpkin. Both are destined to become Ishbels, one for me and one for a friend for Christmas. They will be absolutely fabulous when finished, how could they not be with such lovely yarn. The Alpaca Silk is so beautifully soft even though it cos a little less than the Cherish. In fact I may not be able to wait to cast on an ishbel until the jumper is finished. Oh I'm so weak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment